Walking with special sticks is a trending sport today. The astonishing park with an area of over 130,000 sq.m. will let you take walks just as you like. The effect you get includes the training of about 90% of all the body muscles, improved cardiac and lungs function, as well as sense of coordination and static sense.
- the cardiovascular diseases (coronary artery disease, arterial hypertension, vegetovascular dystonia, obliterating endarteritis of the vessels of the lower extremities);
- the chronic non-specific lung diseases;
- the diseases associated with metabolic disorders (obesity, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes mellitus);
- the diseases of the musculoskeletal system (osteochondrosis, arthrosis, arthritis,osteoporosis);
- the nervous and mental diseases (depressed mood,Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease).
- exacerbation of chronic coronary insufficiency,
- recent myocardial infarction or stroke,
- aortic and cardiac aneurysm,
- exacerbation of thrombophlebitis,
- bleeding possibility,
- acute inflammatory kidney diseases,
- acute infectious diseases or exacerbation of chronic ones,
- severe heart beat disorders (paroxysmal tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, etc.),
- pulmonary insufficiency with a significant decrease in the vital lung capacity (50% or more),
- glaucoma and progressive myopia (threatened retinal detachment),
- high arterial hypertension (3rd grade , blood pressure reading of 180/110 and higher, resistant to medication),
- thyrotoxicosis and severe diabetes mellitus (not insulin-controlled).
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
- The procedure is characterized by more uniform and complex distribution of muscle work.
- It involves both lower and upper limb girdles, being especially important in case of osteochondrosis.
- It trains all organs and systems. Therefore, the general hemodynamics and microcirculation improve, and the cardiac output increases. Brain activity and cardiac function become more efficient.
- It is a perfect gymnastics for the joints, as it involves them all, including the spine and shoulder ones.
- Nordic walking decreases loading of the spine and joints in people with overweight.
- It regulates sleep, supports the emotional and volitional aspects, and it is helpful in stress.