DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
One of the first steps in the treatment of most diseases, especially chronic ones, is to cleanse the body. They do it with the help of special intestinal procedures - microclysters. However, in addition to cleaning, microclysters also cope with other tasks: relieve inflammation, heal wounds, improve blood circulation.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
Direct action through the rectal enema has many undoubted advantages. In this case, all the necessary substances immediately enter the blood plasma, bypassing the primary barrier, that is, without passing through the liver and kidneys. This is often very important, especially for patients who are weakened or suffering from pathologies of these organs.
- preparing the patient for any research
- helping, for example, for flatulence and constipation
- rapid reduction in fever and blood pressure
- conducting local healing procedures
- elimination of pain attacks
- as part of a general treatment
- complications of bowel disease
- individual intolerance to the substances that make up microclysters
- malignant neoplasms of the intestine.
- ulcerative colitis in the acute stage
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
Micro enema have the following therapeutic effects: wound healing, anti-inflammatory, bowel cleansing and healing effect.