DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
Amplipulse therapy is a method of local exposure to alternating electric current of the corresponding parameters by means of electrodes and wet hydrophilic pads applied to the certain skin areas of the patient's body.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
Amplipulse therapy is performed using devices conducting electric currents and electrodes applied to the areas of concern. There is a slight vibration, indicating a contraction of muscle fibers. The algorithms and the frequency of the current are different subject to disease. Each disease has its own algorithm of exposure to electric currents.
INDICATIONS FOR AMPLIPULSE
Indications for the amplipulse therapy include the musculoskeletal system disorders, diseases of the muscular and nervous systems accompanied by pain syndrome (radiculitis, osteochondrosis, arthrosis, arthritis, protrusion and spinal disc herniation, injuries, neuralgia, rheumatoid complaints of varying severity, as well as connective-tissue diseases).
- osteochondrosis of any location;
- cerebral palsy;
- spinal disc herniation of any size;
- arthritis and arthrosis of various origins;
- nerve root constriction injury;
- spinal curvature;
- paralysis associated with strokes;
- orthopedic trauma;
- muscle loss.
- fracture with non-immobilized bone fragments
- ligaments rupture
- gallstone disease and kidney stone disease
- electric current sensitivity
- varicose veins
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
- The sinusoidal modulated current causes the following positive changes in the body:
- the blood supply to the tissues and the drainage of the lymphatic fluid are enhanced;
- metabolic processes are normalized;
- muscle spasms are eliminated;
- pain and inflammation are relieved.
- Besides, the low-frequency currents exposed to large body areas cause a sedative effect shown in the sleep normalization and relaxation.
THIS PROCEDURE IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING TREATMENT PACKAGE DEALS
✓"ALTERNATİVE TREATMENT PROG"RAM"
✓"THE STANDARD PROGRAM OF TREATMENTS WITH NAFTALAN"
✓PACKAGE DEAL"ANKYLOSIN SPONDYLITIS"
✓PACKAGE DEAL"OSTEOCHONDROSIS TREATMENT"