DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
Halotherapy is a procedure involving breathing in air with tiny salt particles while staying in a salt chamber. It has a restorative effect on the body, and is actively used in the prevention and rehabilitation complexes after respiratory diseases. The atmosphere in the salt chamber is the best way to improve the state of the mucous membranes of the nose and sinuses. The procedure is recommended for those who have quit smoking to restore their respiratory system. The relaxing and calming effect of the halotherapy helps to cope with stress and normalize sleep.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
The method is especially effective for ENT diseases, frequent colds and respiratory problems in general. Speleotherapy is also indicated for stress-associated nervous disorders, irritation and sleep problems.
Patients stay in a salt chamber with a special microclimate. It does not contain allergens and the air is highly ionized. The high ionization fights pathogenic organisms and has a general bactericidal effect. Speleotherapy is indicated for patients of any age.
- bronchial asthma;
- bronchitis and other respiratory diseases;
- hypertensive disease;
- skin diseases;
- joint diseases.
- severe hypertension;
- serious respiratory diseases;
- cardiac failure;
- acute inflammatory conditions;
- oncological diseases;
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
- immunity improvement;
- improvement of breathing and skin condition;
- reduction of the allergic manifestations;
- improvement of the general condition, abolition of irritability; improvement of the sleep quality, reduction of stress and temper.