Located on the territory of more than 2,000 m2, therapeutic recreation complex ENTERA SPA & Wellness is a symbiosis of traditional and special treatments to involve a patented concentrate of ENTERA ™ - the healing naphtalan oil, as well as salts and seaweed of the Caspian Sea, therapeutic volcanic mud, and healing plants. The SPA treatments are aimed at healing and relaxation of the whole organism. By influencing through the skin, these biologically active components activate metabolism, improve blood circulation, remove toxins from the body and improve overall feeling. Along with the prevention programs, there have been developed programs for the treatment of chronic diseases of muscles and joints of an inflammatory and exchange nature, gynecological and cardiovascular diseases, neurotic disorders related to stress and fatigue, diseases caused by metabolic disorders, psoriasis, allergies, and many others. The treatment and the prevention programs in combination with a healing climate and favorable psychological environment help achieve the best results.
The complex has 20 comfortable treatment rooms, a hammam, a sauna, a cedar barrel, cryosauna, inhalatorium, salt room, recreation area, hairdresser, cosmetology, and more others at your service.
We ensure a complex and individual approach to each guest.
Our main goal is a better quality of life.
The center is open daily from 9.00 am to 20.00 pm
MYSTERIES OF NAFTALAN
The variety of treatments with the use of the miraculous naphthalan oil, along with NAFTOVIT™, a patented and stabilized complex, enhanced with essential oils and vitamins, and ENTERA™, a patented enriched concentrate, produce a favorable and vivid therapeutic and healing effect.
- Naftalan Bath
- Naftalan Hand Bath
- Naftalan Foot Bath
- Naftalan Four-Chambers Bath
- Naftalan Local Applications
- Local NAFTOVIT™ Applications
- ENTERA™ Body Wrapping
As a part of non-traditional medicine, baths, inhalations, showers are widely used in therapeutic recreation complex ENTERA™. The mechanism of efficiency of special water treatment is defined by temperature, chemical, and mechanical action of active ingredients dissolved in water. The last ones, irritating the skin receptors, have a favorable local and further general reflex impact.
- Soothing Bath With Mint Oil, Milk & Honey
- Relax Bath With VITASU™+ Algae
- Antioxidant Bath With Wine Extract
- Antistress Sea Salt Bath
- Rejuvenating Bath With Rose Oil
- Tonic Bath
- Anti-Cellulite Bath
- Detox Mineral Bath
- Sharko Jet Shower
Massage has been known from ancient times. For many centuries this treatment has been benefiting people by strengthening health, raising vitality, making muscles strong and skin elastic. For some people it prolongs youth, for the others returns cheerfulness, for the thirds forms fresh appearance, for the fourths ensures good feeling. Up to date, massage has been one of the tools to promote overall wellness, along with sports, and proper nutrition.
- Relax Body Massage
- Detox Body Massage
- Classic Body Massage
- Anticellulite Body Massage
- Rejuvenating Chocolate Body Massage
- Lifting Body Massage
- Fitness Body Massage
- Exclusive Body Massage Entera™
- Stimulating Body Massage
- Toning Body Massage
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Traditional Thai Foot Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
Today there are more than 150 kinds of essential oils extracted from various plants, flowers, trees, fruits, herbs, and grains. They have therapeutic, physiological, and psycho-emotional characteristics.
- Gentle Rosemary Body Scrub
- Aroma-Fito Body Mask
- Aromatherapy Body Massage
- Aroma Cabin
Wrapping represents the same mask but applied to the body. Compared to a mask, wrapping is applied to a large area of the body and thus providing a vivid effect both on the skin, and the whole organism.
- Moisturizing Chocolate Body Mask
- Rejuvenating Wine Body Mask
- Anti-Cellulite Seaweed Body Mask
- Stimulating Body Mask ENTERA™
- Antistress Body Mask VITASU™
- Detox Mineral Body Mask VİTAVOL™
- Aroma-Fito Body Mask
- Relaxing Rice Body Mask
- Rejuvenating Body Mask Biomineral™
- Anti-Cellulite Body Scrub
- Toning Sea Salt Body Scrub
- Stimulating Body Scrub NAFTOVIT™
- Detox Body Scrub VITAVOL ™
- Regenerating Coffee Body Scrub
- Gentle Rosemary Body Scrub
- Rejuvenating Milk & Honey Body Scrub
- Moisturizing Rice Body Scrub
A combination of steam, saturated with herbs, which is fed into the cabin of the Siberian cedar, has a beneficial effect on humans and helps to get rid of many ailments. This treatment cleanses the body in general and at the cellular level, stimulates the work of all organs and systems, normalizes metabolism, purifies and rejuvenates the skin, restores and strengthens the nervous system.
Halotherapy – is a special treatment designed for breathing air in a salt room saturated with tiny salted particles.
Halotherapy has an improving and strengthening effect on the overall organism, it is actively used in the complex as a preventive way and rehabilitation for those suffering from respiratory ailments.
The atmosphere in a salt room is extremely beneficial to nasal passages and mucous membranes. The treatment helps people restore their respiratory system after quitting smoking.
The relaxing and soothing properties of a halotherapy session reduce stress and normalize sleep. It is extremely healthy in skin treating.
Our center - is a special place that offers the possibility of spiritual and physical healing through a variety of treatments, and cosmetics of the new generation. We do our best so that our guests could receive the most benefit from visiting our center. That is why we would like to introduce you to our rules of etiquette:
- We have a peaceful atmosphere reigning at our SPA center. To maintain this tranquility, we ask our guests to refrain from smoking, to turn off all mobile devices, and to make no noise. It is forbidden to drink alcoholic beverages immediately before the treatment.
- We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before the treatment so that you have time to look around and get used to the environment. If you are late, the duration of your treatment may be shortened.
- Before making an appointment it is recommended that you have a consultation with a qualified therapist to talk about the peculiarities of your organism and your health problems if any exists.
- You are requested to book the treatment at the reception or make the reservation on the phone directly from your room. We recommend that you book your treatment in advance, preferably while checking in.
- We will provide a place to store your valuable belongings and jewelry, but we are not responsible for their safety.
- The center provides access to guests who is over 1
- Please notify about booking cancellation no less than 24 hours before the planning visit to the center. Once notified less than 12 hours before the planning visit to the center you will be charged 50% of the cost of the treatment. For cancellations, less than 6 hours before the treatment you will be charged 100% of the cost of the treatment.